Thread: Jennifer Love Hewitt and Ross McCall at EW's 4th Annual Pre-Emmy Party (08/26/2006)

SVZ

Default Jennifer Love Hewitt and Ross McCall at EW's 4th Annual Pre-Emmy Party (08/26/2006)

Kevin Winter via HWB

Smile

She looks very cute and very good in these pics!!!!

And who is he, pray tell?

I'm sorry, but all the clothes she's wearing at these Emmy events make me think one thing: pregnant.

Or she's gained a lot of weight. But her face is still kinda thin so...hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I'm sorry, but all the clothes she's wearing at these Emmy events make me think one thing: pregnant.

Or she's gained a lot of weight. But her face is still kinda thin so...hmm.
    I saw her a few minutes ago on the pre-show and she looked THICK!

I know, any one of these by themselves can be chalked up to the dress style, bad angle, or a little weight gain...but all of them together is what is starting to make me think pregnant.

Is she even dating anyone?

I like the TOP of this dress, but again, it's not doing her hips any favors here. She has gained some weight hasn't she? Not obese by any means, just a big rounder. And I don't have a clue who the dude is.

ok, I Googled:
    The rumors have been confirmed. Jennifer Love Hewitt loves Ross McCall. During the Oscars post-show parties on Sunday, Hewitt revealed her date to be her boyfriend, Scottish actor Ross McCall.
    You know McCall from Band of Brothers as the sensitive Cpl. Joseph Liebgott. Apparently Hewitt fell head over heels when he recently appeared as a guest on her hit TV drama Ghost Whisperer. And now he’s whispering about more than ghosts into that pretty little ear of hers. From the actress who has dated a Hollywood variety from actors Joey Lawrence (Woah!), Will Friedle, Carson Daly & That 70s Show’s Wilmer Valderrama, I’m interested to see how long she keeps this one.
    A new little tid bit about Hewitt, she was recently left stranded by a “ginormous” man. While at a gas station off trendy Robertson Boulevard, she gave a gas attendant $40 to fill up her Mini Copper’s tank. it looks like the large gentleman pocketed the money and gave Hewitt the signal that she was ready to go.
    Here she is, “I gave him $40 and I drove away. It never dawned on me to check he’d actually put gas in the car. He pocketed my $40, never put gas in the car and I get to Roberston, the one street filled with paparazzi and I’m like, ‘Oh, it’s not going… This is not funny.’”
    Hewitt proceeded to get out and push her Mini down the street (a taste of real life for the star) while several people offered their help and the paparazzi-studded street came to life. There was an up-beat dancing number where Hewitt stripped down to a yellow sequined leotard with silver finge, camera flashes popping and Hewitt piroutting over cars. Ross McCall enters, sweeps Hewitt into a sexy, sweet kiss, brushes the worries and fears from her face & gives the bad boy gas attendant a firm talking to. It was fabulous, wish you could have seen it too.
    Hewitt insists she will not be returning to the gas station where she was cheated. She adds, “He was a ginormous man, what was he going to do? He was not going to feel sorry for me.”
    Who knew she could dance so well?
    {Source}

http://www.celebrific.com/jennifer-l...-oscars-party/

I've heard that story before, and saw the accompanying pics, many months ago. But had heard nothing about a boyfriend. Okay, I just hadn't bothered to pay attention.

Thread Information