Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Britney Spears and Kevin at the Rolling Stone/Verizon Wireless Pre-Grammy Concert

Default Britney Spears and Kevin at the Rolling Stone/Verizon Wireless Pre-Grammy Concert

Rolling Stone/Verizon Wireless Pre-GRAMMY Concert with Kanye West - Arrivals
    February 6, 2006 - Spider Club
    Hollywood, California United States

Default Re: Britney Spears and Kevin at the Rolling Stone/Verizon Wireless Pre-GRAMMY Concert

where'd her top lip go?

Default Re: Britney Spears and Kevin at the Rolling Stone/Verizon Wireless Pre-GRAMMY Concert

She looks really hot!! good for her. She looks happy too.

It's almost endearing, to see how she thinks she looks so good.
    Nope.

Default Re: Britney Spears and Kevin at the Rolling Stone/Verizon Wireless Pre-Grammy Concert

That smile looks so forced...
    Mmm... Am I wrong, or did it just get fatter in here?

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Default Re: Britney Spears and Kevin at the Rolling Stone/Verizon Wireless Pre-Grammy Concert

She's starting to really look like her momma Lynn, her face is showing a lot of aging for someone her young years. Damn that Kevin.

Like the dress and it's cute on her but it would be cuter if it were a bit longer. Her legs are too big and stumpy to carry off that short of a skirt well.

It's good to see she's finally put a bit effort in for a change. She must have GR in her favourites and it's finally sunken in. But god, I cannot stand that stupid pose with the fingers *cringing*

YOu took the words right outta my mouth Gator! She's Lynn through and through! Until I clicked, I was stoked to see the long hair cause her thick-necked self looks much better with length. But then I clicked and the hair just didn't look right. Kind of a mess, but not a sexy one. She looks ten years older in the face just in the past 2 years! I don't think she's as *fat* as everyone says, but she should cover those thunder thighs. That dress is too tacky short even if her thighs were smaller.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

she has that sort of mariah carey look

At a first look I was like - WOW are we sure these are recent pics, this is the old Britney! - then I enlarged them and she doesn't look that good.

Her shape is getting better, but that close up pic is scary

^^ Atleast she has an excuse though, Mariah's just fat!!

I'm so glad to see Britney making an effort again, OK she's still not perfect but its a huge improvement. Sad thing is though, she'll be back to dressing like a slob and not brushing her hair agian tomorrow!
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Silver Member

She does look so much like her Mom it is scary, the dress is pretty trashy but she does have her beloved extensions back. Mariah does come to mind, but at least Brit is still in her twenties.

She looks better than she has in a while, but I thinks he and Mariah both need to find someone who will teach them how to dress for their figures.

She's look much better is she could just get rid of that nasty growth coming off her right side there.
    http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2220_1.gif

^^^^^
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information